SPD4459 Yuen Long Jetso

SPD4459 Yuen Long Jetso

10.12.2014

Kei Kee Dessert (佳記甜品 - B 仔涼粉)

Yuen Long Jetso 18
We are the student of SPD4459 IMPR

Today's weather is good but very hot. 

Therefore, we go and find something cold to eat. 

Finally, we found this store. But it made us a little bit disappointed, and now I will explain to you.



I have heard all about B Chai herbal jelly (B仔涼粉) and have always wanted to try it. 

Finally, I made it out there and made it a point to try it out. 

Funny that I always thought the shop's name was B Chai herbal jelly (B仔涼粉), but now I know it's Kei Kee.

My first impression of the shop was that it was pretty dirty. 

I mean the shop is pretty big and they offer several spaces for overflowing customers. 

As we were walking to the room they directed us to, I was walking over wet floors and there was a strong smell of detergent. 

Don't even ask about the bathroom - it was pretty narrow and nasty. 



We ordered the B Chai herbal jelly (B仔涼粉) and when it came I realized why it was so famous. 

It's enormous! 

There was a mountain of fruits with jelly on the bottom and on top



Unfortunately, it's quality over quantity for me when it comes to food. 

The fruits were not that fresh and obviously canned fruits

The jellies are okay but that stuff is pre-made anyways. 

All the while I can smell the sickening scent of detergent.

We also order some other desserts and foods, but nothing special.



The mangoes are sour....... :(



Too much milk....... :(



This tastes so great but but it is not a dessert............. :(((

Conclusion: 
I don’t recommend this store to all of you, but as I said before, it is quite cheap to have a mountain of fruits instead of considering its bad quality. 
Its outlook is not equal to its taste.

Price: Below $50
Phone No.: 2473 3148

By Ron & Amy
Student of SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public Relations

Yuen Long Jetso


SPD4459 Yuen Long Jetso

No comments:

Post a Comment